Sales & Training Administrator/Co-ordinator
An exciting vacancy has arisen in our Training & PPE division which will involve providing dedicated administration and support with tasks such as project tracking and managing new enquiries.
Your role will be to utilise an existing database from a variety of sources, to identify those responsible for organising training or PPE requirements. It will be down to you to ensure these leads are set up and regularly updated via contacting the client for updates of the tender.
You, as the successful candidate would be expected to be a key figure in the team, with multiple responsibilities to ensure the smooth running of quotation and training. With this variety to the role, each day will never be the same.
You will be expected to work towards set targets, both individual and team based.
We are looking for an administrator with a strong work ethic, personable manner and good attention to detail. The right person would ideally have previous experience in making out-going calls and general administration duties. Full training will be given to enable you to be successful in this position.
Accountabilities and Main Duties
Sales Team Support
- Setting up and managing new enquiries
- Collating information about enquires and adding all relevant information onto the ERP system in a clear, defined manner
- Answering phone calls and emails for the sales department and distributing as required
- General administration duties including web chat
- Project tracking – working alongside sales team on a frequent basis as required to assist in securing works
- Assisting sales and marketing team as required, including website content management and support.
- Selling / marketing training department
- Achieve targets agreed
- Looking after delegates (booking in, registering them with governing bodies)
- Maintain training records (e.g. trainee lists٫ schedules٫ attendance sheets)
- Prepare classrooms and keep them properly set up
- Prepare reports on training activities and results
- Help vendors and participants interact with each other٫ when necessary
- Troubleshoot issues as they arise onsite
- Ensure the compliance of all training activities with established policies and best practices
- Assisting Training manager with administration duties
- Internal quality assurance
- General administration duties as needed to support the training department.
Why Choose Eurosafe Solutions?
Established in 1999, Eurosafe Solutions prides itself on the quality of the projects we deliver and the service we provide to our clients; this can only be achieved with highly motivated, quality people. We are therefore committed to high standards of staff development and retention making this role suitable for a committed individual who is looking for stable long-term career development.
We are a vibrant and ambitious company with an open and relaxed management culture, nurturing continuous improvement and innovation. We believe this attitude has allowed us to achieve a staff turnover rate well below the industry average. Our entrepreneurial ethos encourages and fosters the growth of our employees and our proactive growth strategy helps us to run a sustainable and profitable business while providing new and exciting career opportunities for all.
Eurosafe Solutions Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- Competitive Salary
- Annual Reviews
- Yearly Bonus scheme
- Sales Incentives
- Performance pay structure
- 28 days annual leave including bank holidays
- Additional holiday added per year of work (up to 36 days)
- Private Medical healthcare – including Dental, Optical, Physio and Mental Health cover
- Development opportunities within department / company
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Company pension
- On-site parking
- Free tea/coffee facilities
- No weekends or Bank Holidays to be worked