Mobile Training Unit
Eurosafe offers mobile training, allowing most confined space courses to be conducted on-site in our purpose-built mobile training unit. This provides numerous advantages to our clients, such as reducing their carbon footprint by eliminating the need for staff to travel to a training venue, as well as cutting down on costs associated with overnight stays.
Eurosafe Confined Space Mobile Training Unit:
- is designed to simulate a range of controlled working environments
- simulates various entry techniques
- provides cost saving and reduces carbon footprint
- independently sited, meaning no connection to services is required
- is approved as a mobile training facility through Energy & Utility Skills, and City & Guilds
- is quick to set up and and it comes with a comprehensive range of equipment, ensuring that delegates have everything they need to complete the simulated exercises
Download Training & Education Brochure to learn more about working in confined spaces training courses we offer.